Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A Time For Parting




In my research into the Paganisation of Christianity in South Asia, I found a group which seemed promising, and which I then joined and posted my queries on this subject. However, the time is now come for me to leave this forum. The letter below sets out my reasons.

I will be collating the posts from this forum which have relevance to me, and post a link to them here on this blog.



Dear Mangalorean Catholic Friends,

I had come here for a specific purpose (See my first post), and not for anything else. However, I found myself sucked into an exchange with pagans on this list. We have reached a point where one particular person, a pagan, is obnoxiously siccing his demoness-bitch "Shantadurga" upon me, even when I have specifically forbidden it, and where the moderator has not thought it fit to pre-empt this vileness.

This is an intolerable insult to my faith, to my God, and is contrary to all standards of courtesy and polite behavior. Not that I am surprised at the behavior of the pagan... for if a pagan and a heathen shall not act in this offensive manner, committing aggression against the Children of Light, in accordance with his Father, Satan, who will?

But enough is enough. I will not countenance my faith being mocked, and I will not bandy words with dogs.

Our Lord commands that where the Gospel is not respected, one must go away from that community, and shake off the dust of one's slippers, promising that God will be more lenient in judging Soddom and Gomorrah than that community. I would be unfaithful if I failed to care when the Gospel is insulted publicly and by leave of the elders and rulers of the community!

Therefore, effectively today, I am quitting this forum.

I wish to thank you for your kind attitude towards me and for tolerating my presumption to post here, when I am but a guest - a Goan, and not a Mangalorean.

That is true of the Moderator, also, who has generously indulged me.

Moreover, this is one of the few groups where I have found people, to my surprise, who care for their Christian heritage, unlike so many other groups in which I have been.

For this reason, I strongly commend you, who are faithful to your Catholic heritage, and encourage you to act further to protect and progress it, guarding souls from corruption, and rescuing the lost sheep, bringing those lost to paganism and Protestantism back to the Holy Faith.

But beware of adulteration and of contamination by contact with unrepentant pagans and heathens!

Obey the Lord in fulness, and He will bless you! Permit yourself to be corrupted by human respect, and He will pour out His wrath upon you! Each soul must make his / her own choices.

One American poet had written, "The fool that knoweth that he is a fool, a pundit atleast he is in that!".

Indeed, I consider myself to be numbered amongst the greatest of sinners, and do not presume upon my salvation, seeing how that St. Paul the Apostle himself, despite his greatness and Apostolic office, did not presume to his salvation.

And like St. Thomas of Aquinas, but by no means his equal, I consider myself as being little better than an ass, yet, I rejoice in the Lord: Having slain an entire army of Philistines with the jawbone of an ass, what may He not do with an entire ass!

Therefore, even though I am acutely conscious of my lackings, I cannot keep quite when malefactors distort and corrupt the Holy Faith so that they may seduce souls to eternal damnation.

Lastly, in parting, I will reply in short to the post of one who has written discribing himself / herself as a "liberal".

You must know that you can have no arguments with us who are Christians, who conform to God and His Holy Word, the Bible.

Your argument is not with us, but with God.

It is God, and not we that condemn false, man-made religions, and who commands the Christian to abhor them and their rites and their temples (which are really demonariums).

God is not my puppet who sits on my lap and parrots what I whisper in His ears.

And since you have a quarrel with God, please confine yourself to procuring from Him a public alteration of His constant and eternal teachings and instructions in the Holy Bible, so that the spiritual fornications that you indulge in, become legitimate for all Christians.

Then, once that has been done, you may reproach us if we refuse to conform.

Our Lord warned us:
"Scandal there must needs be, but woe to him by whom scandal comes".

And again:
"Woe to him that cause the least of these children to be scandalized".

You are — or may pretend to be — learned, granting yourself the indulgence to be an Antinomian (
See Catholic Encyclopedia, 1912: The Antinomian Heresy), but there are millions of souls who are not.

Seeing one person who is externally Christian participating in the pythonic rites of the demon worshippers, they will also believe that it is legitimate for them too, and so their souls will be lost, and their blood shall be laid upon your charge.

You may delude yourself all you want, but it is certain that you belong to, and labor for Satan, and so, you DO have a demon possessing you, for you harken not to the Lord, whom you contemn, but you harken unto the lost angels howling from the eternal dark.

And, where great saints, confessors, doctors and martyrs of the Holy Faith have not presumed on their eternal salvation, for as St. Paul the Apostle teaches:
"Let he who thinketh himself to stand, beware, lest he falls!", here you are who not only fornicates openly with the demons and their adherents but you also delude yourself and commit the grave mortal sin of presumption by pretending that, after having publicly, pertinaciously and contumaciously sinned and scandalized and caused the loss of souls, you shall assuredly be saved.

Speak of delusions!

There is no shame in being a sinner - there is shame in being an unrepentant sinner, indeed, one who celebrates one's spiritual fornications and flaunts them in the public eye!


Enough of this. I had come for information on paganisations in the Church, not that I require much, for I already have much information (and Mr. Michael Prabhu's report, which I am still going through, is interesting in this regard).

However, what I do not yet have, and which I yet seek, is corroboration of my belief that no Christian community in South Asia or the East Indies ever were permitted by the Church to have, until 1958 , or had, any such purely pagan practices, such as the Aarti.

That corroboration I still await, and I invite members who care for the Gospel of Christ to make an effort and reply to me.

You may email me or visit me at my blog, http://repairmychurch.blogspot.com.


Once again, I thank you for having borne with me, and take your leave.


Lúcio
lucio.mascarenhas at gmail.com

No comments: