Thursday, January 15, 2015

#WordOfGod  - #HereticsFaveCuisine! #DeliciousFaeces

The Bible warns straying Israel, most particularly through the Prophet Ezechiel, that they are "eating faeces" & will be punished by more of it - till they are 'satiated'!

«And you shall eat it as barley bread baked under the ashes: and you shall cover it, in their sight, with the dung that comes out of a man. And the Lord said: So shall the children of Israel eat their bread all filthy among the nations whither I will cast them out. And I said: Ah, ah, ah, O Lord God, behold my soul hath not been defiled, and from my infancy even till now, I have not eaten any thing that died of itself, or was torn by beasts, and no unclean flesh has entered into my mouth. And He said to me: Behold I have given you cowdung for man's dung, and you shall make your bread therewith» Ezechiel iv, 12-15 Traditionally, the Hebrew terms for idols includes references to them as "heaps of dung" etc.

Martin Luther was a voracious gourmet of this "cuisine," possibly the greatest prodigy of this "Diet." So is the NewWorldOrder cleptarchs: Bush, Clinton, Biden, Obama, Pelosi, Hollande, Merkel, etc. John-Paul II was another gourmet, as also Ratzinger; so is Bergoglio.

These "worthies" travel home & abroad inviting all & sundry, "all that hunger" to "come & dine," to join them in this "joyous, enriching, nourishing, liberating, enlightening, apotheosizing, feast"!

I have been reiterating God's Word, as He commands, using the words Coprophages (Dungeaters), Coprophagia (Consumption of dung), Coprophagalia (Feast of dung eating), but all falling on deaf ears.#DeliciousFaeces is more direct.

There is a need to be more direct. Drive home the message. Call a spade a spade. To all those who insist on the «Luther Diet», 'Bon Apetit!'


Lúcío Mascarenhas
Catechist-Apologist by Authorization of H.H. Michael I, PP

No comments: