None of God's Prophets, Not Adam, Not Noah, Not Abraham, Not Moses, Not Joshua, Not David, None, Not One, Worshipped Allah, the Pagan Arab "god" Condemned By The God Of Abraham As A Devil In Psalm95v5 #PagangodsAreDevils & In 1Corinthians10v20 #PagansWorshipDevilsNotGod!
«Was Jesus A Muslim When...
Muslims lie that Jesus was a Muslim because He fell on His face & prayed at Gethsemane (Matt 26:39).
I ask:
1. Was Jesus a Muslim when He said "I am the Son of God"? John 10:36;
2. Was Jesus a Muslim when He said "I & My father are one"? John 10:30;
3. Was Jesus a Muslim when He said "That all men should honor the Son as they honour the Father"? John 5:23;
4. Was Jesus a Muslim when He said He came "to give His life a ransom for many"? Matt. 20:28;
5. Was Jesus a Muslim when He said "I am the Way, the Truth, & the Life, no man comes unto the Father but by Me"? John 14:6;
6. Was Jesus a Muslim when He said "I am the Alpha & the Omega, the Beginning & the End"? Apoc. / Rev. 1:8;
7. Was Jesus a Muslim when He said "All powers in heaven & on earth has been given unto Me"? Matt. 28:18;
8. Was Jesus a Muslim when He said, "Go & preach to all nations baptizing them in the Name of the Father, & of the Son, & of the Holy Ghost"? Matt. 28:19;
9. Was Jesus a Muslim when He said "For God so loves the world that He gave His only Begotten Son so that whosoever believes in Him shall never perish"? John 3:16;
10. Was Jesus a Muslim when He said "I Am the Resurrection & the Life, he that believes in Me, though he were dead, yet he shall live"? John 11:25;
11. Was Jesus a Muslim when He said "I am the Bread of Life, he that comes to Me shall never hunger"? John 6:35;
12. Was Jesus a Muslim when He said, "I am the living water, whosoever drinks of the water that I shall give him, shall never thirst"? John 4:14;
13. Was Jesus a Muslim when He said "Salvation is from the Jews"? John 4:22;
14. Was Jesus a Muslim when He said "For the Son of Man will send forth His Angels & they shall gather out of His Kingdom…" (meaning Jesus is God)? Matt. 13:41;
15. Was Jesus a Muslim when He said that He will send the Comforter "But if I depart I will send Him unto you" (meaning Jesus is God)? John 16:7;
16. Was Jesus a Muslim when He "went unto them walking on the sea"? Matt. 14:25;
17. Was Jesus a Muslim when He said "Lazarus, come forth!" John 11:43;
18. Was Jesus a Muslim when He said "Heaven & earth will pass away but My word shall not pass away"? Matt. 24:35;
19. Was Jesus a Muslim when He said, "I have power to lay down My life & I have power to take it up again"? John:18;
20. Was Jesus a Muslim when He said "Repentance & remission of sin should be preached in His name"? Luke 24:47.»
Look At All These "Muslims"!
Look At All These "Muslims"!
See, even Narendra Modi is a "Muslim"!
See, even Narendra Modi is a "Muslim"!
See, even Narendra Modi is a "Muslim"!(Authorship & copyright to text within parentheses belongs to the original author, anonymous. I have proofed the text )
Lucio Joao Mascarenhas
No comments:
Post a Comment