Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Prayer for Protection Through The Most Precious Blood of Jesus



Lord Jesus, by faith in Thine infinite merits, I now take Thine Most Precious Blood and sprinkle it over myself and my family and unto all men of good will, right from the crowns of our heads to the very soles of our feet. I claim total and complete protection for our lives and for all those that are in most need of Thy protection.

Lord Jesus, keep us free today from all evils, sins, temptations, the attacks and afflictions of Satan, the fear of darkness, the fear of men, from sickness, from diseases, from doubts, from anger, from all calamities and from all that is not of Thy kingdom.

Fill us, Lord Jesus with Thy Holy Ghost and with all His gifts and especially grant unto us the gifts of wisdom, of knowledge, of faith, of understanding and of discernment so that we shall be able to live this day and all our lives in Thy glory by doing that what is right and just in Thy sight.

I praise Thee, my sweet Lord Jesus;
I give thank to Thee, my sweet Lord Jesus;
I love Thee above all things, my sweet Lord Jesus;
I adore Thee, my sweet Lord Jesus.
Bind me to Thyself and never permit me to be separated from Thee. Amen.

[Modified from a text sent to me by a Ronaldo de Sousa]

No comments: