Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Petitioning Ferrao on Idolatry, False "gods"

PSHAW! DON'T EQUATE APOSTATE, NON-CATHOLIC, NEO-PAGAN LAYMAN PHILIP NERI FERRAO WITH CATHOLIC PRIEST, BISHOP OR CARDINAL!
I guarantee you one chappy that won't be signing this "Petition": Lucio Mascarenhas, me. 

2 Corinthians x, 20 does not "imply," it is brutally explicit: "Pagans sacrifice (worship) Devils, not God."

(See excerpts from 1 Corinthians below). 

I refuse to confuse the trees for the woods: This bullshit flows down, not up, from the Occupied Vatican to the world, not the other way around. It is not the layman, unordained, unconsecrated, glorified peon, Mr Ferrao, but the fakers, the Roman Protestant Heresiarchs masquerading as Catholic "Popes," who are Hawking this Satanism, even doing elaborate Spiritual stripteases, Fornications, to hook souls to Eternal Damnation. 

I have no intention whatsoever of petitioning a mere layman masquerading as a Catholic bishop, anymore than I would care to petition a random man on the street as if he were a Catholic bishop or the Catholic Pope. If I did, I would only signify myself to be Insane, both Spiritually and Materially. 

1 Corinthians x, 20: "Pagans or Heathens or Gentiles, sacrifice to, that is, worship, Devils; they do not worship God."

Fuller text for context: «[14] Wherefore, my dearly beloved, run far away from the service of idols. [15] I speak as to wise men: judge for yourselves what I say. [16] The chalice of benediction, which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? And the bread, which we break, is it not the partaking of the body of the Lord? [17] For we, being many, are one bread, one body, all that partake of one bread. [18] Behold Israel according to the flesh: are not they, that eat of the sacrifices, partakers of the altar? [19] What then? Do I say, that what is offered in sacrifice to idols, is any thing? Or, that the idol is any thing? [20] But the things which the pagans or heathens or gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to Devils, and not to God. And I would not that you should be made partakers with Devils. [20] You cannot drink the chalice of the Lord, and the chalice of Devils: you cannot be partakers of the table of the Lord, and of the table of Devils. [22] Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? Are we stronger than He? All things are lawful for me, but all things are not for the best. [23] All things are lawful for me, but all things do not build up. [24] Let no man seek his own benefit, but let everyone seek that which benefits another. [25] Whatsoever is sold in the markets, eat; asking no question for conscience' sake. [26] For the earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof. [27] If any of them that believe not, invite you, and you will be willing to go; eat of any thing that is set before you, asking no question for conscience' sake. [28] But if any man say: This has been sacrificed to idols, do not eat of it for his sake that told it, and for conscience' sake. [29] Conscience, I say, not your own, but the other person's. For why is my liberty judged by another man's conscience? [30] If I partake with thanksgiving, why am I evil spoken of, for that for which I give thanks?
[31] Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatsoever else you do, do all to the glory of God. [32] Be without offence to the Jews, and to the Gentiles, and to the church of God: [33] As I also in all things please all men, not seeking that which is profitable to myself, but to many, that may be saved.» 1 Corinthians x, 14 fl. https://drbo.org/chapter/53010.htm

For further context: 

«[1] Now concerning those things that are sacrificed to idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffs up; but charity builds up. [2] And if any man think that he knows any thing, he has not yet known as he ought to know. [3] But if any man love God, the same is known by him. [4] But as for the meats that are sacrificed to idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is no God but one. [5] For although there be what are called gods, either in heaven or on earth (for there are many gods, and many lords), [6] yet, to us, there is but one God, the Father, from Whom are all things, and we unto Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by Whom are all things, and we by Him. [7] But there is not knowledge in every one. For some until this present time, with a  conscience that believes that idols are real beings: eat as a thing sacrificed to an idol, and their conscience, being weak, is defiled. [8] But meat does not commend us to God. For neither, if we eat, shall we have the more; nor, if we eat not, shall we have the less. [9] But take heed lest perhaps this your liberty become a stumbling block to the weak. [10] For if a man see him that has knowledge, sit at meat in the temple of idols, shall not his conscience, being weak, be emboldened to eat those things which are sacrificed to idols? [11] And through your knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ has died? [12] Now when you sin thus against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, you sin against Christ. [13] Wherefore, if meat scandalize my brother, I will never eat flesh, lest I should scandalize my brother.» 1 Corinthians viii, entire chapter. See

(All Bible quotes are from Bishop Richard Challoner's Version, re-interpreted by me, Lucio Mascarenhas).

No comments: