Friday, September 23, 2022

Pastores Infernas

Someone very kindly shared a message from Oswald "Gracias," "bishop" of Bombay, advising to "attend church, to attend 'mass,' not to listen to online 'masses' only."

Very kind, very generous. I am deeply touched by the deep concern for my soul, my eternal salvation. 

They care for me so much that they have shared with me a message from one of the greatest contemporary Apostles of Homosexuality, of Sodomy, alongside "Pope Francis," and "Fr" James Martin, etc.
 
See

Oswald Gracias To Sodomites: "The Church Embraces You, Wants You, Needs You"

Shy, ain't he? 

Here, I've unpacked, explicated, the Gospel of "Pope Francis," Oswald the Disgrace, "Fr" James Martin "SJ," etc.: "We, the Church of Satan, want you Sodomites, we need you Sodomites, we can't live without you Sodomites, we need you Sodomites to give us blow jobs and to give you Sodomites blow jobs, our sacred sacrament, our sacred rite of communion."

[First image] Saints Wendell Rodrigues, Oswald Disgrace, and Ruby, inaugurating the Pious Confraternity of Saints Sodom and Gomorrha.
[Second image] Jesus told her, "Go forth, and sin no more." The Prostitute "Church" says, "Go forth and do as you like, who am I to judge? 
"I am here only to judge against, and to slander, and to falsely condemn, those who will not join my sacred rites of Spiritual and of Carnal Fornications, Pederasties, Sodomies, Bestialities, etc 
"I am here only to judge against, and to slander, and to falsely condemn, those who dare to reject our New Gospel, and who try to adhere to the Gospel of Jesus Christ!"


Lucio Joao Mascarenhas
Dhobi Talao, Bombay-2

No comments: