Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Profession of Faith & Abjuration of Errors

FORMULAS OF THE PROFESSION OF FAITH AND OF ABJURATION OF ERRORS AS PRESCRIBED BY HIS HOLINESS POPE MICHAEL I: 

[Please email your Profession of Faith and Abjuration of Errors to me at Plenipotentiary Apostolic.]

I, N..., taking the One True God, Triune, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, to be my witness, and Our Lady Mother of God, and St Michael the Archangel, and all God's Saints and Angels, as my witness, do hereby make this Profession of Faith, and Abjuration of Errors. 

I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ His only Son, Our Lord; Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried: He descended into hell; the third day He arose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven; sits at the right hand of God the Father almighty: from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost, the holy Catholic Church, the communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body and life everlasting. 

I renounce Satan, and all his works, and all  his pomps, and all his allurements. 

"With firm faith I believe that the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Roman Church, the guardian and mistress of the revealed word, was instituted proximately and directly by the true and historical Christ Himself, while He sojourned among us, and that the same was built upon Peter, the chief of the apostolic hierarchy, and his successors until the end of time." 

With the last Ecumenical Council of the Vatican, 1869-1870, I confess, I proclaim: "If anyone says that it is not from the institution of Jesus Christ, the Lord Himself, or by divine right that the blessed Peter has perpetual successors in the primacy over the universal Church, or that the Roman Pontiff is not the successor of the blessed Peter in the same primacy, let him be anathema (Accursed)."

I accept everything taught by the One Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Roman Church, as She teaches and believes them, especially those things which are "de fide" or of faith. 

I reject each and every error, which the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Roman Church rejects, as She rejects and condemns them, without reservation.

Furthermore, I declare anathema, that is,  accursed, every heresy against the Holy Catholic Church, and likewise him whosoever has honored or believes any writings beyond those which the Catholic Church accepts ought to be held on her authority or has venerated them.

Whatever the Holy and Universal Church believes and praises, I also believe and praise, and whoever they declare anathema, I declare anathema.

I promise obedience to the infallible supreme Pontiff of the Apostolic See and to his successor under the testimony of Christ, affirming what the holy and universal Church affirms and condemning what she condemns. 

I accept, and submit to, the authority of the Roman Pontiff, that when he shall definitively decide a matter, it is forever closed. 

I accept the laws of the Church as the Church interprets them and reject any interpretation that contradicts the interpretation of the Church. 

I acknowledge that His Holiness Pope Michael the First, was the true Catholic Pope, Bishop of Rome, Patriarch of the West, etc., from his election Sept. 15, 1990, to his death, Aug. 2, 2022, and I will acknowledge and submit fully to his lawfully constituted successors as successors of St. Peter, as Vicars of Christ. 

I condemn and hold as Accursed, and as having seceded from the Catholic Faith and the Catholic Church, the Apostates Angelo Joseph Roncalli, John Baptist Montini, Albino Luciani, Karol Wojtyla, Joseph Ratzinger, George Bergoglio, as being a chain of Modernist Protestant Apostate Heresiarchs masquerading as Catholic Antipopes, and I shall so hold and esteem all their successors in this their impious fraud; I condemn and hold as Accursed, and as having seceded from the Catholic Faith and the Catholic Church, the Apostate Latrocinium of "Vatican2," and all its Errors; I condemn and hold as Accursed, and as originating, not from the Catholic Faith and the Catholic Church, the Protestant heresy of (pseudo) Pentecostalism and its spawn, the Charismatic Renewal, as being worshippers of another spirit other than the Holy Ghost, which spirit is none other than Satan himself; I condemn and hold as Accursed, and as having seceded from the Catholic Faith and the Catholic Church, the Feeneyites and the Byzantine Schismatics-Heretics; I condemn and hold as Accursed, the Deicide Jews, the Synagogue of Satan, as following an inversion of the Mosaic Law, and as adhering to Satan in their rejection of Jesus Christ; I condemn and hold as Accursed, the Apostate heresy, and more properly infidelity, of Mahomet, the false prophet, and vicious, misanthropic and most base criminal, and of his spurious religion, and of his false God, who is Satan partly aping, partly parodying, the One True Living God, who is Father of all humanity in the general sense, and familial Father of true believing Christians in the specific, and supernatural, sense; I condemn and hold as Accursed, the various Paganisms, which are deviations and departures, and corruptions, from the one true primaeval faith in the One True Living God, which faith, being confirmed in Abraham and Moses, is fulfilled in Jesus Christ, the one and only true Incarnation of the One True Living God; I condemn and hold as Accursed, the various heresies, principally the Nestorians, the Jacobites, the Byzantines, the Waldensians, the various and myriform Protestantisms, and including the Anabaptists, the Henricans falsely calling themselves the Churches of England, of Wales, and of Ireland, etc., the Adventists, the Sabbatarians, the Mormons, the followers of the Demoniac Joseph Smith, the Aglipayans or the Iglesia ni Diyablo, the Russellites or "Witnesses," followers of the Demoniac Charles Russell and of Rutherford, the Armstrongites, followers of the Demoniac Herbert Armstrong, the Moonies, Eastern Lightning, and all other greater or lesser deviations from the Protestants. All these I most heartily detest, and revile, as being enemies of God, and strangers to Him and to His One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Roman Church, the sempiternal orthodox Catholic Church, the only true Christianity, outside of which there is no salvation. 

I also detest, and revile, that what is called "Yoga," or the "Yoking," as being entirely and inextricably rooted in paganism, and in Satanism, and as evoking the Ancient Serpent, and as Yoking oneself to the Devils, and as being entirely incompatible with faith in Jesus Christ. 

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I DO HEREBY ASSIGN MY HAND, in sight of the below two witnesses, So help me God!

FORMULA OF ABJURATION

I, Lúcío Joaõ Mascarenhas, having before my eyes the holy Gospels, and knowing that no one can be saved without that faith which the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Roman Church holds, believes, and teaches, against which I grieve that I have greatly erred, inasmuch as I have held and believed doctrines opposed to her teaching;

I now with sorrow and contrition for my past errors, profess that I believe the One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic Roman Church to be the only and true Church established on earth by Jesus Christ, to which I submit myself with my whole soul. 

I believe all the articles of Faith that she proposes to my belief, and I reject and condemn all that she rejects and condemns, and I am ready to observe all that she commands me. 

And, as proof of my faith and sincerity, I now make the following profession of Faith:

[PROFESSION OF FAITH AS ABOVE]

And I believe in everything else that has been defined and declared by the sacred Canons and by the General Councils, and particularly by the holy Council of Trent, and delivered, defined, and declared by the General Council of the Vatican (1896-1870), especially concerning the Primacy of the Roman Pontiff, and his infallible teaching authority.

With a sincere heart, therefore, and with unfeigned faith, I detest and abjure every error, heresy, and sect opposed to the said One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Roman Church. So help me God!

No comments: